Key Account Manager
Irving Consumer Products in Toronto, ON
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
At Irving Consumer Products, we recognize that the key to our success is our people. We are a family-owned and operated company that has grown to become one of North America's leading manufacturers of household paper products. Irving Consumer Products produces branded and private label bathroom tissue, facial tissue, paper towels, as well as napkins.
The Key Account Manager will act as the ICP lead contact for their assigned customer(s). In this role, you will be responsible for achieving case, GP, net revenue, and sales KPIs. You will be deeply involved in the activation of Category Leadership Plans (CLP) and use them in the development and activation of customer specific business objectives to achieve the 5P objectives. The Key Account Manager ensures retail execution with field sales and broker partners and leads the development of the strategic account plan for assigned customers.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of sales, category management and trade marketing leadership, preferably in CPG
- Demonstrated customer partnerships
- Strong marketplace acumen
- Category and shopper insights acumen
- Integrated customer relationships
- Marketing acumen
- 5P solutions development
- Strategic Account Planning experience
- Effective selling
- Achieve business goals at assigned customer(s)
- Strategic Account Planning and Execution
- Customer Development
- Account Management & Communication
- Category Leadership Plan Activation
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Incentive potential
- Full benefits package
- Wellness program
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.