Customer Service Professional - Financial Services
Position: Customer Service Professional - Financial Services
Position Status: Full Time Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday - Sunday (rotating shift hours apply)
Location: Edmundston N B
What's in it for You?
- 16$/hour, $800 Signing Bonus and much more!
- Work-From-Home from Day 1, we supply the equipment needed. Training conducted virtually
- Premium benefits package, medical, dental from Day 1
- RRSP, Short and Long Term Disability options available
- Paid vacation, training & career progression
- Internet subsidy
- Car & Home insurance discounts
- Performance bonuses
If you are looking to jump-start your career and join a leading company, then Millennium1 Solutions is the place to be!
The Customer Service Professional - Financial Services (CSP) is the first brand ambassador in the interaction with existing and new customers. The incumbent will help solve any account related customer concerns through meaningful interactions and a bias for service excellence. The ultimate goal is to provide a seamless and easy to remember customer experience.
- Manage inbound customer calls regarding standard credit card inquiries, transactions, account maintenance and online support related to account manage
- Provide account management information such as balance, due date, and minimum payment due, account closing and credit limit changes.
- Manage lost card processes and appropriate tracking
- Update customer account information
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- Identify customer needs through customer contact and document any account changes and updates.
- Analyze information presented by the customer and identify solutions or next steps based on the nature of the inquiry
- Adhere to established escalation procedures when mitigating complaints/escalations on the first contact.
- Adhere to the Millennium1 Solutions Business Conduct Guidelines and Sensitive Consumer Information Standard, while maintaining requirements in relation to PCI compliance standards.
- Remain current on program information and business initiatives, as well as corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions.
- Fulfill customer brand expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction.
- End each call by completing all required activity in order to fulfill customer requests.
- High School Diploma required.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Bilingualism English & French is mandatory.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints.
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 25 wpm).
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to perform in a team-based environment.
- Professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts and must be available to work in a call centre environment.
- Must be available to work during established hours of operation, including weekends.
- Experience working in a call center environment specifically in a customer service role.
- Previous Financial Services experience would be considered an asset.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.