Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Competition #: 1-13374 EXT
Salary: $21.5833 to $23.2324
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
DEPARTMENT: Respiratory Therapy and Pulmonary Function Laboratory
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 12 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Rotation
Work schecule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Perform all the administrative support tasks to insure the unit of care is functioning well. Perform any other related tasks according to the needs of the department.
- At least one year postsecondary training in administrative support which includes courses of medical terminology or medical transcription;
- One year previous experience is required;
- Knowledge of information technology;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organization values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitality Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.