Program Management Mgr: Integration
The Canadian Surface Combatant (CSC) will be an advanced and modern combat ship, equipped with next generation technology to capably support and protect the men and women of the Royal Canadian Navy (RCN) as they fulfil their wide range of missions around the world, from humanitarian assistance to high-intensity conflicts, for the next 40+ years. The program is currently in the design phase with work underway for the Preliminary Design Review (PDR).
The Deputy Program Manager Integration (DPMI) will manage program Integrated Product Teams (IPT) to oversee integration, test & trials, facilities, training and sustainment aspects of the CSC program.
The position requires that the DPMI interface with the CSC customer, Irving Shipbuilding Inc. and BAE systems (the ship design agent). The DPMI will be responsible for the program deliverables and program performance, including cost, schedule and risk management.
This is a senior position which requires that the DPMI establishes working relationships within the Lockheed Martin Canada Inc. (Lockheed Martin) CSC organization and with the functional organizations within Lockheed Martin to achieve program commitments and goals.Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin Canada is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. We are committed to excellence in serving all customers, including people with disabilities, and we encourage feedback on the provision of these services.Required skills, qualifications and experience
- The candidate will have an appropriate degree from an accredited university (e.g. Business, Science, Engineering etc.), or equivalent experience/combined education, along with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with the assignment
- Must have excellent organization skills and an analytical ability to develop and deliver concise presentations
- 10+ years of experience in management of large complex programs
- 10+ years associated with the management of defence programs is required
- 10+ years of experience in Integration, related facilities, test & trials, training and sustainment in large, complex defence programs is required
- A detailed operating knowledge of Earned Value Management (EVM) is required
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationships
- Results oriented with an ability to deliver
- Ability to lead a large team
- Demonstrated Full Spectrum Leadership behaviours; possess positive attitude; creates and sustain inclusive work environment
- Ability to influence change at all levels of the organization.
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada's trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities.This position is part of the Rotary and Mission Systems business area, where employees across Canada support engineering, systems integration, training, sustainment and in-service support programs for Canadian and international military customers across land, air and sea.