Licensed Practical Nurse - Vaccine Program #covidsafe
Sobeys Inc. in Fredericton, NB
Requisition ID: 153301
Career Group: Pharmacy Careers
Job Category: National Pharmacy (50025433)
Part Time or Full Time: Part Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: New Brunswick (CA-NB)
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better - great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting. Overview
We are seeking Licensed Practical Nurses to partner with us to support the covid vaccination programs. Whether you are considering full or part time opportunities, reach out today and let's discuss how we can partner to help make our Canadian communities safe.
This specific assigment will be administering covid-19 vaccinations to our customers via our location pharmacies. The Licensed Practical Nurse will support monitoring and delivering of nursing care to clients as directed by the registered pharmacy staff and in accordance with all required internal and external professional practice standards. Responsible to work within assigned territory achieving excellence in the areas of patient focused care, customer service, workflow efficiencies, and professional clinical services. Actively contribute to a positive and productive work environment. Job Description
- Provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis and health and wellness counselling related to the covid vaccination program
- Support nursing care plans that are individualized to each client attending the pharmacy to obtain a covid-19 vaccination
- Provide care while ensuring that the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Registered Practical Nurse
- Perform routine registered practical nursing duties in accordance with company policies and procedures as defined by the provincial regulating body
- Registration with the Association of New Brunswick Licensed Practical Nurses;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.