Opportunities for Forklift Operators
Irving Consumer Products in Multiple Locations
North York, ON | North York, ON
North York- Ontario
We are currently accepting resumes for current and future openings for Forklift Operators. This role reports to the Warehouse Coordinator.
Job Duties :
- Perform routine inspection (trailers, forklifts, etc.);
- Cycle counting of inventories on a daily basis;
- Load and unload trailers as per appointments;
- Maintain housekeeping in work areas (sweeping, empty garbage on dock areas, etc.) at all times;
- utilizing our computerized Advanced Warehousing System (JDE) to scan pallets
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines, helping to maintain a safe and orderly work environment
- Report safety hazards, quality, and production issues to management immediately
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent with a minimum of 6 months forklift experience;
- Ability to work independently and in a fast paced team environment;
- High degree of attention to detail; organized and have demonstrated the ability to multi-task;
- Effective interpersonal skills, communication skills (verbal and written);
- Demonstrated ability to perform all duties in a safe/timely manner;
- Able to work rotating 12 hour shifts
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Irving Consumer Products Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.