Opportunities for General Labourers
Doaktown Sawmill in Doaktown, NB
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J. D. Irving, Limited is a large diversified enterprise based in Saint John, New Brunswick with a team of over 16,000 (FTE) in Canada, the United States, and select international jurisdictions. Our operations span the forestry, transportation, retail, shipbuilding, food & agriculture, consumer products, and construction industries.
J.D. Irving, Limited Doaktown Sawmill is currently seeking candidates for General Labourers :
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Education Required: High School or Trade Certification
- Experience Required:
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate a willingness to work hard in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Provide relief for various operating positions, including clean up, lifting and handling of materials, and general labour duties
- This is a site wide position, working in a variety of areas
- Shift work will be required in this role
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Sawmill Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.