Account Manager Safety & Industrial Supplies
Chandler in Moncton, NB
ACCOUNT MANAGER - SAFETY & INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES
Chandler is a collaborative team focused on high value products, services and solutions that assist our customers in achieving their business goals. Chandler is committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
We are looking for an outside sales professional to join our team. The successful candidate will be joining a high performing sales organization that grows top line on average by over 10% per annum. Our business is diverse and fast paced so if continued learning, varied hours, and the expectation of delivering 100% customer satisfaction is not what you want, this is not the position for you.
- Lead generation and opportunity qualification
- New account activation, prospecting
- Customer development across product offerings
- Maintain adequate levels of product knowledge.
- Achieve specific sales targets.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build long term customer relationships.
- 5 years proven sales experience; preference will be given to tenured experience.
- Post-Secondary education in a Trade or technical field, Sales, Commerce or Business Management
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and highly developed time management skills.
- Desire to work within a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Must have a valid class 5 driver's license.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including EFAP and Wellness programs
- Company vehicle
- Opportunity to grow with a large corporation.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today! We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.