Petro Service Limited in Saint John, NB
Petro Service Limited is a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction and installation. Our customers include owners and operators in the retail petroleum and commercial/industrial markets. The facilities involved include retail gas stations & car washes, bulk plants, fleet sites, commercial / industrial & agricultural sites and public sector institutions throughout Canada.
A vital strength within Petroservice is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company with the focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for an Invoicing Associate to join our team in Saint John, NB
- Prepare customer invoices in a timely manner
- Review invoicing for accuracy and ensure compliance with customer contracts including pricing and other requirements
- Perform weekly/monthly reconciliation using standard/custom reporting
- Meet specific monthly invoicing budgets
- Answer invoicing inquiries and resolve customer disputes as they arise
- Process credit card payments
- Upload invoices into customer invoicing portals
- Collaborate and build relationships with Supervisors, Dispatchers and Technicians.
- Creating credit memos
- Updating customer files
- Other duties as required
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education (degree/diploma) and/or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years' experience in a business environment
- High energy, goal oriented, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Detailed orientated and deadline conscious
- Must be a team player with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Computer literate, and proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We believe that our people are our strongest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply here.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.