Construction Technicians and Labourers
Petro Service Limited in Saskatoon, SK
K.W. Petroleum Services is a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction and installation. Our customers include owners and operators in the retail petroleum and commercial/industrial markets. The facilities involved include retail gas stations & car washes, bulk plants, fleet sites, commercial / industrial & agricultural sites, and public sector institutions throughout Canada.
A vital strength within K.W. Petroleum Services is its team of dedicated, honest and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company with the focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for Construction Technicians and Labourers to join our team in Saskatoon, SK.
As a Construction Technician, you will be responsible for assisting with tank and piping installation and removal projects (above or underground) throughout Western Canada. In addition, you would be expected to provide leading edge customer service and have a willingness to learn new skills. The Construction Technician is a qualified position that primarily involves the installation of petroleum equipment but may include petroleum service work as required.
- Complete project activities as directed by the Construction Leads and Project Managers
- Install, test and commission petroleum equipment as per regulatory requirements and manufacturer's instructions and procedures
- Work with sub-contractors to complete project tasks for additional disciplines as required (electrical, excavation, concrete, civil);
- Ensure that the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed
- Travel will be required as our construction division covers Western Canada.
- Enhance company reputation through workmanship, quality and control
- Carry out manual tasks as required while working outdoors in all conditions
Experience & Skills:
- Licensed Petroleum Installer (any province) will be considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver's license and clean abstract
- Construction experience (including excavation and concrete work) and basic electrical knowledge will be considered assets
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team focused, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to take direction well, work independently and safely
- Competent using tools and operating equipment
- Ability to handle very physically demanding work; working long shifts and extra hours
- Must be hard working, reliable, responsible, energetic, and dependable
- Minimum High School Education
- Be able to safely lift a minimum of 60 Lbs.
K.W. Petroleum Services is a Petro Service Limited company. Petro Service Limited is a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction, and installation.
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We believe that our people are our strongest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply here!
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.