Regional Sales Manager
Acadia Broadcasting Limited in Saint John, NB
Acadia Broadcasting Limited is a growing media company with radio stations in Ontario and across Atlantic Canada. We are focused on informing and entertaining the markets we serve through local talent and news. We are also driven to provide cutting edge marketing solutions to our local businesses through the power of our radio reach, partnered with digital mediums.
In 2019 we entered into a strategic partnership with Huddle Today, a Maritime business publication that tells the stories of the creative, innovative, and interesting entrepreneurs working in the Maritimes.
We are looking for a seasoned and results driven Regional Sales Manager to join our team in New Brunswick. This role can be situated in either in our Saint John or Moncton locations. The successful candidate will be focused on continuing to grow the Acadia Brand in the New Brunswick region. If you are motivated to succeed and enjoy tackling unique challenges - we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Regional Station Manager, this role will manage the day to day activities and administration functions of a Sales Office, manage and coach a team of experienced sales professionals in Saint John and Moncton, and collaborate with leadership in our New Brunswick stations. Profitable results and managing expenses are key success factors in the position, as well as working with fellow Department Managers to create new and innovative advertising promotions and sales solutions for clients.
- Exhibit passion for customer results by understanding their marketing objectives and applying this towards problem solving for their unique needs.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, setting budgets, and sales strategies.
- Lead key customer relationships in the market and monitor the competitive landscape so the company can support you in responding quickly.
- Through coaching and mentoring, lead the Sales team to exceed the stations revenue growth targets.
- Be an advocate for proven sales policies, practices and procedures, as well as a system of sales reporting and meetings.
- Create opportunities and build relationships in the business community to strengthen existing and new local accounts.
- Lead weekly sales meetings and be an active participant in management and promotional meetings.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a Sales Leadership Role with track record of success in a competitive market
- Experience with marketing and multimedia advertising would be an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external clients and business leaders
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of sales professionals
- Ability to manage all day-to-day sales business including revenue and expenses.
- Ability to initiate and drive continuous collaborative improvement; ability to think creatively and value a team approach.
As a member of Acadia Broadcasting Limited, you will have access to a comprehensive compensation package including an annual incentive program, health and dental coverage options, life insurance, and a company matched retirement savings plan. Championing our employees' health and wellbeing is important to us, so we also offer a Fitness Reimbursement Program, and access for your your immediate family in our excellent Employee and Family Assistance Program.
We strive to be the best radio station and marketing consultant in every market we serve through quality local programming, achieving positive results for advertisers, and rewarding employee excellence.
Now we want to hear from you. If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply today with a resume and cover letter.
Acadia Broadcasting Limited is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.