- Excellent classroom and student management skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in implementing inclusive teaching and assessment strategies.
- Working with students on individualized programs.
- Knowledge of accessible and supportive technologies
Education & Experience:
- Valid teacher certification for the Province of Nova Scotia
- Bachelor of Education
- Up to date Criminal Record Check completed within the past six months.
For more information concerning this position or to apply, please contact our lead recruiter Kyla McIsaac. She can be reached at kmcisaac @na.drakeintl.com or 905-960-1120
Drake International's Halifax Branch would like to thank all candidates for their interest. Our dedicated team will respond to all resumes submitted. If you do not meet the qualifications listed above, our recruitment team will be happy to assist all applicants to discover our other opportunities.
We encourage anyone who may be looking for a new opportunity to please visit us at https://ca.drakeintl.com/
PEOPLE | PRODUCTIVITY | PERFORMANCE