Senior Messaging Engineer (Skype / Microsoft Teams)
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Senior Messaging Engineer (Skype / Microsoft Teams) to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
Manage Canadian Office 365 tenant and associated resources Exchange/Skype/Teams/Office 365 Admin L2, L3: 1.
- 4+ years experience in Messaging domain
- Experience Supporting and Deploying Office 365 or related technologies
- 2-years experience Exchange online administration and troubleshooting
- 1 yearsexperience in Identity management and EOP
- 2 years' experience Outlook, Skype, and Teams troubleshooting
- 2 years' experience Exchange Server Management and troubleshooting
- 2 years' experience Exchange, Skype hybrid configuration, and Management
- 2 years' experience ActiveSync
- 2 years' experience Skype for Business online configuration, administration, and troubleshooting
- 1 year MS Teams administrations and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience on any IT ticketing tools.
- Intermediate level experience/understanding of Active Directory, Azure, IDM, and O365 groups
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting (Nice to have)
- Strong communication skills
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Technology
Apply now "