We are looking for a Warehouse worker for our busy client in the Burnside area of Nova Scotia. The Warehouse worker responsibilities will be working in assembly and the duties will include storing materials, picking, and packing orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction. The Warehouse worker will be assisting in the assembling of Cabinetry.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, ship)
- Assist with cabinetry assembly and production
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- lifting and moving items within the warehouse
Education & Experience:
- Familiarity with power tools
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Ability to lift 50lbs 100lbs
Hours of Operation:
4pm - 3am
For more information concerning this position or to apply, please contact our lead recruiter Kyla McIsaac. She can be reached at kmcisaac @na.drakeintl.com or 905-960-1120
Drake International's Halifax Branch would like to thank all candidates for their interest. Our dedicated team will respond to all resumes submitted. If you do not meet the qualifications listed above, our recruitment team will be happy to assist all applicants to discover our other opportunities.
We encourage anyone who may be looking for a new opportunity to please visit us at https://ca.drakeintl.com/
PEOPLE | PRODUCTIVITY | PERFORMANCE