Atholville, NB, Canada Req #205
Friday, March 5, 2021
AV Group NB Inc. is an exciting and innovative company operating three pulp mills in Canada. The two mills in New Brunswick produces dissolving grade pulp for the unique global market of viscose fibre. Located in Atholville, New Brunswick, our pulp mill finds itself in a picturesque area of the Restigouche River.
AV Group NB Inc. is part of the Aditya Birla Group (ABG), a 55 billion $US corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities. Over 60 per cent of its revenues flow from its overseas operations. As a member of The Aditya Birla Group based in India, our mandate is to produce specialty pulp products to service the textile industry. AV Group offers outstanding career opportunities as well as the chance to be a part of a developing team.
AV Group NB Inc. Atholville Mill is currently recruiting for the following position:
The Relief Mill Nurse will report to the Human Resources Manager and will fill in for the Health Centre Nurse during vacations and other absences to oversee the daily operation (Monday-Friday) of our Health Centre.
- Administer first aid to site employees.
- Act as a resource to the Joint Heath Safety Committee.
- Coordinate pre-employment medicals with designated healthcare services and perform various screening tests.
- Participate in the Health and industrial hygiene programs.
- Maintain all Health Centre records.
- Coordinate the Employee Family Assistance Program and committee.
- Assist with developing wellness programs.
- Registered Nurse with an active registration with the N.A.N.B is preferred. LPN will be considered.
- Some industrial experience would be preferred but not a requirement.
- Emergency room experience is an asset.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Excel).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and leadership skills are essential.
- This position will require flexibility and availability to cover vacations & absences.
Why AV Group NB Inc.?
With AV Group NB Inc. you will become a part of a worldwide global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong values and work ethics. AV Group offers challenges in a wide range of disciplines and opportunities for professional growth, a competitive salary, competitive benefits package and a variety of training & development programs to help you develop the skills you need to build a successful career.
If you believe you are a good fit for a fast-paced, challenging work environment, please submit your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Atholville, NB, Canada