Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
Competition #: 6-12168 EXT
Salary: $21.5833 to $23.2324
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE: Zone 6 - Acadie-Bathurst
FACILITY: Chaleur Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Access Management
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Support (Clinical) (1025)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 12 months)
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Day
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Provides administrative support to the Surgical Access Manager.
- High school diploma, plus an administrative suport program of over one year and up to two years, including medical terminology courses;
- Minimum of one year related experience;
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to use computer tools and office software applications (Word, Excel, Internet, Meditech and Outlook);
- Ability to type accurateley at average speed;
- Ability to deal with the public;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.