Process Improvement Lead
Kent Building Supplies in Saint John, NB
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT LEAD
Kent Building Supplies is Atlantic Canada's leading chain of home improvement stores with 49 convenient retail locations and 8 truss plants across New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, and Newfoundland & Labrador.
Our mission is to be the best source of home improvement products through superior service, quality products and everyday great prices. We protect our customers and staff by hiring and training associates committed to our safety values.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Process Improvement Lead position based in our Corporate Office, Saint John, NB.
- Leading process improvement projects across various functional areas of the organization using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
- Data collection and analysis, including financial analysis of potential and active projects
- Ensuring projects are in control and measuring savings
- Promoting continuous improvement through leading our Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Working with the operations team to identify priority areas for improvement in the region
- Working with divisional process owners to implement divisional initiatives in the region
- Using reporting and analytic software such as Tableau, Cognos to deliver timely and insightful information to management.
What do we offer?
- A safe work environment
- Competitive Salaries
- Incentive programs based on company & employee performance
- Incredible employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for training, growth, and career advancement
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter and team-oriented individual possessing a strong work ethic plus:
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in business or an engineering related degree program
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a strong sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Good communication skills including the ability to present to groups, facilitate meetings/workshops and interact with associates throughout the organization
- Ability to motivate a team
- Experience using Microsoft Office including Excel and Power Point
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification would be an asset
- Proven project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
To Apply for this Career Opportunity: Please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.