Installation Sales Representative - Kitchen & Bath
Kent Building Supplies in Summerside, PE
INSTALLATION SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Installation Sales Representatives provide expertise that allows customers to turn their dreams into reality. The service offered includes a free consultation, creation of a material list and design, and installation by qualified, local contractors. The sales team coordinates the entire project so customers can get the results they want by letting the professionals do the work.
The position will focus on Design of Kitchen and Bath Projects.
Typical career steps are to move to a role in contractor or commercial sales, or to become an installation sales department manager.
This position offers commission after a probationary period.
- Problem solver who can work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized, and can manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience in sales is required
- A knowledge of lumber and building materials, and the construction process is an asset
- Microsoft Office skills and willingness to learn new software programs
- Demonstrates high standards of safety and customer service
- Builds new business relationships with customers that will result in repeat business
- Prepares estimates and negotiates installation sales contracts
- Follows up on deliveries
- Continually learns about products and market conditions
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.