MacOS L3 Infrastructure Specialist
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a MacOS L3 Infrastructure Specialist to join our team in Montreal, Quebec (CA-QC), Canada (CA).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- The candidate will be working with end users, engineering, project management and security to ensure that both the Mac and Windows desktop platforms are secure and stable by organizing testing, validation, deployment, troubleshooting and preparing documentation for internally developed and third party applications.
- Work with and become proficient in a variety of enterprise technologies like Jamf, MacOS, Core apps relating to MacOS, etc.
- Work with and be part of a talented global team, employing a Follow the Sun support model. - Bring your own experience, while contributing to or leading regional and global projects.
- Opportunity to expand into other areas managed by End User Technology space.
- Assume responsibility in a gradual manner, fully supported by your team members all the way.
- 5+ years experience Level 3 Support of both Mac and Windows Operating systems (including backend) from both software and hardware troubleshooting standpoint.
- 5+ years field experience with Apple MacOS (Mojave or Higher Versions)
- 5+ years experience with JAMF/Casper. Application Packaging, Deployment experience is must - Experience in Patch management for endpoints (MacOS and Windows)
- We are looking for skilled technologists who are self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
- Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
- Experience in managing user escalations and with daily client/customer interactions.
- Experience with supporting Windows desktop platform and knowledge of one or more enterprise operations tools, such as Splunk, SysTrack, SCCM, InTune would be a great help.
- ACMT (Apple Certified Mac Technician), CCA (Casper Certified Administrator), Jamf 200 and above certification, skills in BASH, PowerShell, automation, or documentation authoring experience would be a definite plus.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Consulting, Cloud, Testing, Project Manager, Technology
Apply now "