IT Infrastructure Project Manager
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
In this roleyou will be responsible for:
- Leverage contract statement of work to create a project charter, working with a business leader, operational leader, solution leader, and functional leader.
- Review deliverable estimates with the functional teams and integrate them into a project schedule. Baseline those deliverables, dates, and efforts when approved by internal teams and external project sponsor. Progress the project schedule weekly.
- Track project costs including labor hours, procurement, and travel.
- Create weekly status reports using tools provided to reflect project cost, schedule, deliverable disposition, risks, issues, change control, and earned value.
- Lead a project team that produces deliverables driving positive outcomes-oriented to improve patient care, business efficiencies, and/or regulatory outcomes.
- Obtain project completion signoff and facilitate/document lessons learned activities.
Requirements for this role include:
- 5+ years supporting and delivering IT applications/infrastructure services
- 3+ years IT project management experience
- Successful history of accomplishments in a team environment
- Experience supporting and delivering healthcare facility IT applications/infrastructure services
- Experience with PMI-based project management methodology
- Experience with Agile-based project delivery
- Experience working within an established PMO environment
- Bachelor's Degree or higher is preferred
- PMP Certification
Required schedule availability for this position is Monday-Friday (08:00am to 05:00pm CST). The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements. Additionally, resources may have to do overtime and work on weekend's basis business requirement.
Minimum 3 years Project Management experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Project Manager, Consulting, Manager, Technology, Management
Apply now »