Are you looking to join an award-winning organization with a competitive compensation and benefits package? Source Atlantic is an innovative and industry-leading distribution and service company passionate about delivering value and exceptional service to customers in Canada and beyond. Source Atlantic provides a complete and single source of distribution to the industrial, government, commercial and residential markets and is proud to be distinguished as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2017. We are partnered with hundreds of world class suppliers, offer a multitude of specialized and technical services, and have many value-added solutions designed to improve our customers' efficiency and productivity.
A vital strength within Source Atlantic is its team of dedicated, honest, and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve are evident throughout the company because of focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
We are currently seeking a strong candidate to represent Source Atlantic in Sussex, NB, as a:
As a Branch Manager for Source Atlantic you will lead the branch in daily operations, troubleshoot with your team, look for operation efficiencies. You will ensure that your branch supports the sales team by and assisting them in achieving their sales plan. As a learning and growing organization, you will focus on developing our staff and assist with setting the direction for Source Atlantic's culture.
- Manage branch operations to the KPIs including safety, inventory, and finance
- Financial reviewing, budgetary planning, operational reviews, and related processes
- Support development and execution of sales plan with intent to grow and develop business
- Lead employee's; onboarding, performance management and offboarding activities
- Develop and maintain lasting relationships with customer base
- Participate in/lead process improvement activities specific to your branch
- Post-secondary education in business/commerce or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Sales and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience in process improvement
- Experience in industry or supply chain distribution is as asset
We are offering a full-time, permanent position in one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, with a proven team, and a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive pay scale
- Flexible health, drug and dental plan
- Matching contribution retirement savings plan
- Additional life and disability insurance options
- Access to a confidential Employee Family Asisstance Program (EAP)
- Enhanced vacation entitlement schedule
- Physical fitness reimbursement program
- Years of service awards program
Source Atlantic is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward a resume by clicking "Apply Online Now". We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.