Leon's Assistant Warehouse Manager
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA'S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER, THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
LEON'S IN CHARLOTTETOWN, PEI is looking for an experienced Assistant Warehouse Manager who is interested in growing with our company.
This position supports the Warehouse by assisting the Manager in coordinating and delegating activities as well as monitoring, storing, and inventory of product. It works alongside Warehouse staff ensuring efficiency and safety. It requires good judgement and adherence to departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Supervise, coach, and develop warehouse staff
- Monitor workflow in the department and delegate as required
- Provide recommendations for process improvement in the department
- Inventory adjustments and cycle counting
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly work environment
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate in quantities
- Stage finished product for loading
- Load finished product onto trucks
- Unload product from trucks
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience operating forklift
- Ability to lift 80 - 100 lbs
- Strong sense of urgency
- Excellent attention to detail