CFM in Saint John, NB
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Industrial Mechanic at our Pump Shop in Saint John, NB.
- Education Required: Technical or College Diploma, in Mechanical
- Must be a qualified Journeyman or Red Seal Industrial Mechanic
- Years of Experience Required: 3-5 years' experience in hydraulic field
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- Experience with hydrualics will be considered a strong asset
- May be required to work additional hours to meet schedule requirements
- Work with Pump Shop Superintendent to coordinate all aspects of work assigned to the shop, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget
- Monitor progress and performance against estimates; take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays
- Identify, develop, and gather the resources to complete the jobs in she shop
- Ensure solutions provided are cost effective and safe
- Assist superintendent to develop schedules and budgets (as required)
- Select materials and equipment, and external contractors (if necessary) to complete jobs
- Ensure all work is performed in the shop in accordance with safety policies and regulations
- Follows all quality, environment, health & safety policies and procedures
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online by March 26, 2021.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.