Strategic Sourcing Analyst - Term Position
Cavendish Agri Services in Charlottetown, PE
STRATEGIC SOURCING ANALYST - TERM POSITION
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 9 manufacturing/retail locations serving Atlantic Canada. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, the Strategic Sourcing Analyst will be a result's driven, self-starting individual who thrives on analytics and reporting. The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering and analyzing market intelligence, managing and implementing programs and ensuring required goods are available.
This position is a term position to cover a maternity leave.
Successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Business
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Cognos and JD Edwards
- Adapts well to a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent time management and communications skills
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative for continuous improvement
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Category management, communication and reporting
- Analyze, review and forecast inventories and future needs
- Investigate vendor discrepancies and seek resolution
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure accurate and thorough communication
- Analyze spend data and cost trends to identify opportunities
- Monitor and ensure appropriate site inventory levels
- Monitor and report on inventory obsolescence
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Cavendish Agri Services is committed to equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.