Operator & Bindery Finishing
Rainbow Printing is a Commercial and Security printer that has been in business for over 35 years and we have recently upgraded our operational equipment and have full time openings in the following departments:
Equipment Operator & Bindery Finishing
Candidates will possess or are willing to learn techniques of offset Heidelberg presses, and manufacturing methods of multiple related equipment (including but not limited to cutter, folder, bindery tools.)
Operator having experience with other presses, die cutters, collator, stitchers, numbering, scoring, perforation and equipment as well as mechanically inclined would be an asset.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to follow instructions and prioritize workflow to work efficiently with operational procedures as determined by Production scheduler.
- Reliability and attention to detail and have good hand/eye coordination for multi-tasking
- Ability to lift 45 lbs. and able to receive and prepare packages for shipment.
- Good communications skills in English and have basic computer skills.
- The ability to work with others to achieve common objectives.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and a team player
- Maintain accurate counts, notes, inventories on work orders.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment, check, lubricate and maintain equipment to ensure optimum operation.
- No criminal record and grade 12 education.
Hours & Rate
Monday thru Thursday full days, Friday until noon. Overtime may be required based on business requirements.
We provide a safe, comfortable and supportive working atmosphere and competitive wages based on work experience and job skills.