46-hour Permanent Part-time CCA Position Available:
We are currently seeking a Continuing Care Assistant committed to working a 46- hour permanent part time position with Elders and a multidisciplinary team of dedicated care partners.
- Province of Nova Scotia CCA Certification or eligible to become certified under the PLAR program within two years.
- RN/LPN/CCA student currently enrolled in a recognized N.S provincial program.
- Enthusiasm for working with Elders within the Eden Alternative Model of Care.
- Demonstrated ability to form positive relationships with both Elders and a diverse care partner team at all levels.
- Alzheimer's and Other Dementias, Palliative Care, Gentle Persuasive Approach, Customer Service and Eden Associate training and/or experience are definite assets.
- Possess the mental, physical and emotional ability to carry out the requirements of the position.
- Able to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays.
- Maintains a good work-life balance as a means of managing stress/enhancing well-being.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply in writing with your resume to:
Director of Care
77 Exhibition Drive
(902) 543-1525 ext. 224
Only those applicants being considered for a position will be contacted for an interview. This job ad shall remain posted until it is filled