Electronics Technician for Assembly
Smart Skin Technologies is looking to add a Electronics Technician to our growing team. This position is responsible for assembling electronic devices by assembling parts and subassemblies while following quality control protocols.
The successful candidate will primarily be responsible for assembling and calibrating the sensors. This involves combining printed circuit boards and batteries into machined housings and incorporating our proprietary sensing technology. The job requires very fine motor skills and attention to detail along with some technical skills such as soldering. The production environment is fast-paced but safety and quality are top priority.
- Knowledge of electronics and electronic components
- Great attention to detail
- Soldering skills
- Basic use of electronic trouble-shooting tools (multimeter, etc..)
- Fine motor skills requiring to work with and assemble small components
- Attention to details
- Willingness to learn
- Demonstrable hands-on skills
- Commitment to industrial standards and safety
- Easy-going, positive attitude
Work With Us
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Ongoing learning opportunities within a dynamic, inclusive, and rewarding work environment
- The chance to work for a global company
- A progressive work environment
- Career experiences that will enhance personal and professional growth
Preference will be given to those with a diploma in electronics engineering technology or extensive electronics hobbyist experience.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, apply to join our team! Please forward us a cover letter and updated resume that highlight why you're the perfect fit. Please, no calls or drop-ins. An initial telephone interview will be conducted for potential candidates followed by at least one on-site interview of selected candidates. Smart Skin Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.
Smart Skin Technologies is based in downtown Fredericton, New Brunswick. The team currently consists of a diverse group of hardware engineers, software developers and production team. Our sensors are used worldwide by the largest bottling and pharmaceutical companies. We have a casual office environment with snacks and coffee as well as a ping-pong table.