Occupational Therapist 1 (OT01)
Competition #: 5-12713 EXT
Salary: $34.4914 to $41.1449
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Occupational Therapy
CLASSIFICATION: Occupational Therapist 1 (OT01)
STATUS: Temporary part-time (approximately 1 year)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:8-hour shifts - Day
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will provide clinical services to the hospitalized and out-patient patients.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree of Science in Occupational Therapy or equivalent approved by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Member in good standing of the New Brunswick Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Member in good standing of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists;
- Initiative, self-motivation, sound judgement, organizational skills and good interpersonal relations;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.