Administrative assistant - Chief of Staff
Competition #: 5-13206 EXT
Salary: $36,374 to $51,246
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Medical Services
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative assistant - Chief of Staff
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: February, 2021
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Performs administrative assistant duties for the Medical Director, Assistant Medical Director and all medical staff. Is responsible for performing office duties related to physicians' benefits. Organizes the office appropriately.
- Recognized postsecondary secretarial or office administration training program (two-year program);
- Five years' experience in an equivalent or related position;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office software and readiness to learn computer tools;
- Demonstrated skills writing letters, minutes and reports and revising texts;
- Proven ability to perform assigned tasks quickly and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize tasks effectively;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Initiative, good judgment and discernment;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, to the Network's management philosophy and to organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in French and English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.