Competition #: 5-12875 EXT
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
The Campbellton Regional Hospital in New Brunswick is looking for a locum in Anesthesiologist. The chosen candidate will join a team of three anesthesiologists. On top of the OR time, the successful candidate will participate in the on-call schedule and the preoperative anesthesia clinic. The OR currently consist of 2 surgery rooms. Most type of surgeries specialties are being done at this facility.
- Diploma from an approved school of medecine supplemented by post-graduate study in the area of specialization (Anesthesia) ;
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada certificate (FRCPC);
- Eligible for a licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New-Brunswick ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.