Field Operations Leader
Southern NB Woodlands in Sussex, NB
FIELD OPERATIONS LEADER
- Would you like to work in a growing, fast-paced environment that is technologically advanced?
- Does working with a team of motivated contractors interest you?
- Do you have supervisory experience and want to kick-start your career?
If you answered yes to all 3 questions, then J.D. Irving, Limited has an exciting career opportunity for you!
We are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to the Forest Products Operations Group as a Field Operations Leader for Southern New Brunswick Woodlands.
- A degree in Forestry, Engineering or related fields from a recognized post-secondary institution would be considered an asset
- Previous Supervisory experience would be considered an asset
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Desire to work in the field of Forest Management
- Working in the field
- Supervision of a group of contractors to ensure efficient operations
- Working with contractors to identify opportunities for business improvements
- Monitoring safety, environment, and product quality to ensure compliance
- Meeting daily and weekly production requirements.
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 18,000 dedicated employees.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.