Industrial Mechanic (2059)
Competition #: 1-12391 EXT
Salary: $24.1383 to $25.9825
NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: CUPE
ZONE : Zone 1 - Beauséjour
FACILITY: Dr-Georges-L.-Dumont University Hospital Centre
DEPARTMENT: Facilities Maintenance
CLASSIFICATION: Industrial Mechanic (2059)
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Pobbility of standby and call-back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Perform industrial mechanic work at the journeyman level.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED);
- Hold a provincial certificate of qualification for industrial mechanics issued under the Apprenticeship and Occupational Certification Act ;
- Recent experience in the hospital sector is an asset;
- Proven ability to organize and manage assigned workload;
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to function in a changing work environment;
- Working knowledge of computers;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with Vitalité Health Network's confidentiality rules.
Written and spoken competence in French and spoken competence in English are required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.