Competition #: 5-12928 EXT
Salary: $36,374 to $51,246
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: Management and Non-Bargaining
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
CLASSIFICATION: Administrative Secretary
STATUS: Permanent Full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
8 hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
The incumbent will provide administrative support for all human resources management activities. The incumbent responds to the many requests coming from internal and external clients and provides the preparation of, follow-up to, and updating of various potentially highly complex and confidential files. The incumbent also provides clerical support to the human resources regional managers and directors and will also take on various other duties with the local and regional team.
- College diploma in office management;
- Minimum two years' experience as an administrative secretary in a similar work environment;
- Any other combination of training and experience deemed relevant and equivalent could be considered;
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite, with in-depth knowledge of Excel;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Above average writing skills and ability to take and write meeting minutes;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage priorities around tight deadlines;
- Ability to produce high quality work efficiently despite frequent interruptions;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.