Reference # JG-14348
Meridia Recruitment Solutions has partnered with Redspace, a custom software company building the future of television, entertainment and learning , to recruit for a iOS Developer to join their growing team in Halifax, NS. This role can be in Halifax or 100% remote.
As an iOS Developer at REDspace, you will become part of a team that works on complex and cutting edge iOS apps, games and many other projects for the world's leading media and entertainment brands. You're the first to know about new trends or tools and always looking for the next challenge to tackle.
Collaboration is the name of the game in their office which leads to daily cross-discipline idea generation. You'll be part of a mighty and quickly growing team of designers, animators, and developers. Together, they are inventing innovative, captivating interactive experiences and changing the way people engage with technology (while having fun along the way, of course).
- Minimum of three years' experience developing mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, and other mobile technologies supported by an IT Diploma or Bachelor/Master of Computer Science.
- Strong understanding of the following:
- Objective-C, Swift, C/C++ and experience with iOS App or Framework development
- Object-Oriented programming experience
- Ability to analyze assigned tasks, provide accurate work estimates, and manage time to keep development on schedule.
- Experience publishing your own Apps on App Store or Google Play markets or have worked on a team that has done so.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and ability to explain complex technical issues
- Work well in an ever-changing, fast-paced, high-pressure environment that requires meeting tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a group alongside team members including developers, designers, project managers, and clients as well as individually.
- Great attitude and sense of humour (even if it's just making yourself laugh). You'll be hard-pressed to find egos around here.
- A desire to work with a variety of technologies as well as the ability to adapt to change and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our client offers a competitive salary, great benefits plan and more. Come and work for one of Canada's top employers.
To express interest in this opportunity, please click on the "Apply Now" button below.
For more information contact Jamie Grant, Partner at 902-420-1809 or Brooke Ireland, Consultant at 902-421-1214. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Brooke know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.