Apprentice Heavy Equipment Service Technician
Central NB Woodlands in Deersdale, NB
APPRENTICE HEAVY EQUIPMENT SERVICE TECHNICIAN
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement, and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families, and are proud supporters of our communities. Come join us to grow your career!
We are looking for a motivated individual to contribute to the Woodlands Division as a Apprentice Heavy Equipment Service Technician in Central New Brunswick.
- Education Required:
- Completed college/vocational or technical training
- Red seal heavy equipment mechanic or truck & transport would be considered an asset
- Experience working in an industrial setting would be considered an asset
- Desire to work in an environment that is committed to safety, teamwork, and quality
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Troubleshooting equipment and perform equipment repairs
- Working with Supervisors on various tasks
- Various other garage-related activities
- Identifying opportunities for improvement
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here .
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.