Bilingual Technical Support Representative
At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
We are currently recruiting an ambitious and professional Bilingual Technical Support Representative who will be responsible for handling customers and Skillsoft employees' inquiries through live help, phone and email in both official languages.
- In-depth understanding ("expert user") of the functionality and capability of Customer Service tools.
- Liaison with client and ensure client's needs are met.
- Routes or answers all incoming communication (email, phone, or other) from customers and clients.
- Keeps up-to-date on course/curriculum offerings' changes to certification tracks; recommend course orders.
- Familiar with all Skillsoft products; including Skillport, Percipio, Books24x7 and Skillsoft Compliance.
- Maintains workload measurement time sheets to be submitted to supervisors.
- Attentive to service level agreements.
- Post-secondary education in a related field or an equivalent combination experience of training and experiece.
- Competency in written and spoken English and French.
- Previous experience (1+ years) working in a Technical Support function or a Customer Service Center for an e-business company, Internet Service Provider or software vendor, with experience providing service to both consumers and corporate customers.
- Good knowledge of Windows platforms, eCommerce and Web/Internet platforms.
- Experience with the following software: Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Outlook).
- HTML, firewalls, and proxy servers.
- Understand and utilize new technologies / systems.
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
Work With Us
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets - their people - and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.