NOTE: Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Jacquet River Health Centre
DEPARTMENT: Family Medicine
CLASSIFICATION: Family Physician
STATUS: Permanent full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:
Minimum of 37.5 hours per week
The Campbellton Regional Hospital located in Campbellton, New Brunswick, is recruiting a full-time Family Medicine physician for his Jacquet River clinic in Jacquet River NB. The incumbent of this position provides care and medical services to patients, families and population served by the institution according to the needs and priorities established in partnership with the community. He or she participates in the program of the hospitalists of the Campbellton Regional Hospital.
This position involves clinical work in the provision of general medical care of patients. The work involves responsibility for performing medical care in the diagnosis and treatment of illness and may require close cooperation with various health care professionals. Work is performed with opportunity for independent judgment and action, and is reviewed by the physician's Clinical Department Head / Chief of Service / Program Director in which the physician works. Review of the work may also be supervised by the Local and Regional Chiefs of Staff and the zone's Medical Director of the Regional Health Authority (RHA). The physician works in accordance of the RHA Bylaws.
- Diploma of a recognized Medical School and graduate studies in the field of family medicine;
- College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) certification or its equivalent;
- Eligible for a licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of New-Brunswick ;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Physical ability to perform the assigned work;
- Good work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethical principles, the Network's management philosophy, and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality set by Vitalité Health Network
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.