Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, this position is responsible for providing marketing support for the RST Instruments / Measurand group of companies.
- Track and develop lead generation and digital sales funnel using Hubspot, Google Analytics and other software to track data, present outcomes, and give evidence-based recommendations on high-performing content
- Coordinate print and online advertising
- Maintain editorial calendar scheduling in collaboration with the Content Manager
- Oversee event logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral for industry trade shows, exhibitions, meetings, conferences, webinars and workshops
- Maintain audience lists for outreach campaign planning and execution
- Work directly with management on marketing needs/content
- Work with purchasing to manage marketing and branding asset inventory
- Source external suppliers and vendors for marketing promotional materials
- Monitor industry trends and research competitive products
- Implement campaigns using Hubspot, automation tools, and other digital assets
- Promote company platform cross diverse media platforms, including the company website, social media, industry and trade associations;
- Support the marketing team by coordinating and collating content as a project liaison
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Degree or diploma in Marketing, Business, Communications, or Media;
- Computer skills across a range of software and digital marketing platforms including Google Analytics, Google Ad Words, and marketing CRMs like Hubspot or similar;
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator skills would be considered an asset
- Bilingual or multilingual fluency would be considered an asset.
RST Instruments / Measurand are committed to providing a safe and inclusive workplace where employees are empowered to design, manufacture, and deliver the highest quality shape monitoring products.
This position is required to be on-site in our Fredericton Measurand location.
Measurand offers an environment to people who are confident, adaptable, and focused on building lasting relationships. We offer a very competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits.
To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to Marcia Everett, Human Resource Manager by email to email@example.com with "Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line.
Thank you for your interest. While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for a screening interview will be contacted.