Lean Six Sigma Specialist
We are seeking a Lean Six Sigma Specialist to drive and support process improvement efforts across the ANBL and CNB organizations. In collaboration with the Lean Six Sigma Process Manager, they will coach, train, and develop teams to leverage and use Six Sigma and Lean tools, leading to an increase in capability, productivity, and value. Using their strong leadership, change management, and project management skills, they will support the Continuous Improvement process and ensure sustainable results.
You are an engaging coach and facilitator, and love to share your knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma with others to increase their understanding and capabilities. You use your background in Project Management and Change Management to lead large-scale implementations and influence your team members to embrace the value and possibilities of new processes. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and understand how, when, where, and why to apply various process improvement and quality tools.
- Training and coaching leaders and team members on Lean and Six Sigma methodology and tools
- Providing project management support using DMAIC / DMADV / PDCA framework
- Leading (Lean) Waste Elimination to help teams identify and eliminate waste
- Facilitating the Continuous Improvement plan, including setting targets, monitoring progress, and coordinating status reviews and action planning
- Conducting business case and risk analysis as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Engineering, or similar (or equivalent experience)
- 3 to 5 years' progressive experience working with Lean and Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Belt and Lean certifications (Green or Black belt preferred)
- Strong change management skills (Prosci, CMS, or CCMP certification preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
Nice to have
- Bilingual (oral and written) in both official languages
- Experience in a manufacturing, retail, or supply chain environment
Work With Us
Being part of the ANBL team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary, we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth, and Service Opportunities.
- Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy, and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements.
- Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL offers many types of internal and external activities to support your development needs, including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
- Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community, offering a paid volunteer day each year and many opportunities to contribute to your community throughout the year.
How do I join the ANBL Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system.
All applications should be received no later than January 17, 2021.
Only those under consideration will be contacted. We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com