Store Manager, Campbellton (9-month term)
ANBL Store Manager, Campbellton
Acting Term- 9 months
Are you someone who "Dares to do Better" with everything you do?
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you passionate about providing exceptional customer service?
Do you enjoy celebrating wins and having fun?
The Store Manager is accountable for the daily operations of the ANBL store in Campbellton, New Brunswick. Reporting to the District Manager, this 9-month role oversees all aspects of the retail experience, including coaching and mentoring the team, inventory management, customer satisfaction, merchandizing, and executing on business goals and objectives. In collaboration with two Assistant Managers, the Manager is a role model who exemplifies Service Excellence and sets the standard for success. Additional responsibilities include:
- Developing and enhancing a culture of B.E.S.T (Better Every Single Time) customer experience
- Tracking revenue to meet and exceed corporate sales initiatives
- Monitoring inventory levels, ordering stock as needed, and completing reports
- Ensuring merchandizing standards and timelines are met
- Scheduling, performance management, and seeking development opportunities for team members
What you'll be doing
As the Store Manager, you take pride in what you do, and share your enthusiasm with team members and customers alike. No day is the same, and you may be working in your office, on the floor, or in the warehouse (or all three). You will ensure that your team members have the training and skills required to help our customers select the best products for their needs, organize promotional and price changes, and support the District manager and Head Office on company initiatives and special projects. You are also responsible for making sure that all health, safety, and security regulations are followed, and helping to maintain a safe and clear environment for everyone in the store.
What do you need to be successful?
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field
- Spoken communication skill in both official languages is essential (minimum provincial rating of "intermediate or Level 2")
- Previous retail management experience
- Able to lift 35-40 lbs, move stock, and unload trucks
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Excellent organization, problem solving, and communication skills
The successful candidate must become familiar and comply with appropriate laws, acts, regulations, and guidelines including:
- Corporation policies and procedures
- Relevant portions of the Liquor Control Act and the New Brunswick Liquor Corporation Act
- Non-Bargaining Personnel By-law
- Collective Agreement
- ANBL's obligations under the NB Official Languages Act
What's in it for you?
Being part of the ANBL team means being part of an organization that values its employees. In addition to offering a market competitive salary, we ensure that our employees can enjoy Work-Life Balance, Professional & Personal Growth, and Service Opportunities.
Work-Life Balance: ANBL offers a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental and a generous pension plan. Employees also have access to a Health Spending Account or Wellness Subsidy, and opportunities to utilize flexible work arrangements.
Professional & Personal Growth: ANBL offers many types of internal and external activities to support your development needs, including a robust internal Accelerated Leadership Development Program.
Service: ANBL values your contribution to your community, offering a paid volunteer day each year and many opportunities to contribute to your community throughout the year.
How do I join the Retail Team?
Share your resume and a cover letter with us through our online application system: www.anbl.com/careers.
All applications should be received no later than: January 13th, 2021.
We thank all those who apply! For more information about ANBL, please visit www.anbl.com.