Class 1 P&D Driver
Midland Transport in Dorval, QC
TRACTOR DRIVER - P&D
Midland Transport Limited has become a leader in the transportation industry by providing superior quality service to our customers. Our services include LTL, T/L, Courier Services, and Third Party Logistics/ Brokerage which provide the convenience of one-stop shipping.
Midland Transport is currently seeking a full-time Tractor Driver based out of the Dorval, QC Terminal location. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and a "Can Do" attitude.
- Class one (1) driver's license combined with a minimum two (2) years safe driving experience;
- Clean driver's abstract and criminal search;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude with a commitment to provide superior quality service.
- Provide efficient, reliable, professional service to customers;
- Work with variable shipment weight and freight handling equipment;
- Maintain company equipment standards;
- Process daily pickup and delivery records;
- Scheduled activity based on daily shipment volumes and customer demand.
- Monday to Friday: from 10am to 7pm OR from 2:30 pm to 11:30 pm
For a quick process of your application, please have a driver abstract of less than 30days.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Midland Transport Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.