HR Operations Manager
Job Title: HR Operations Manager
*Only candidates with experience in the Tech industry will be considered
Since inception, crypto has been changing the world - and the Kraken team is leading the charge. Over the last decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world; they are changing the way we think about money and finance. With a staff of nearly 1200 in over 60 countries, the business is on an exciting trajectory and is looking to add an outstanding HR Operations Manager to the team.
As the HR Operations Manager, you will lead a team to support the business through its Human Resources functions. While overseeing performance management, visa and immigration, internal movement and employee engagement, you will be the backbone supporting some of Kraken's biggest assets - their people. You will research, implement, and promote new and creative processes and policies while providing unique solutions and best practices when it comes to systems, operations and enhancing the employee experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the adoption, communication, and training (in collaboration with L&D) of managers & teams on HR processes and policies
- Supporting the Operations team to create in-depth analyses of feedback and outcomes that demonstrate a forward thinking, action oriented, and flexible approach
- Build a strong performance management program including developing competency frameworks for employee evaluation
- Providing expert level support to the Visa/Immigration needs and driving the development of a mobility policy and program
- Understanding and assisting in guiding data collection and quality assurance processes to build and/or enhance the Operations team's ability to report on high quality metrics with actionable insights for stakeholders
- Researching, implementing, and promoting new or creative processes and policies regarding the entry, mid, and end of employment
- Conducting and overseeing investigations to ensure the successful resolution of Employee Relations issues in a timely, well-documented manner
- Maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, fairness, and confidentiality regarding HR personnel matters and job performance
- Providing guidance and recommending new approaches, programs and policies /procedures that contribute to a employee oriented strong company culture.
- Maintaining productive relationships with other departments (especially Legal, IT & Security, and Payroll/Finance)
- Ensuring that in all things the Employee Experience is at the forefront
You have a passion for people and a devotion to the employee experience that have made you stand out amongst your peers. As someone who is passionate about creating systems, programs and policies that enhance a company's strategic outlook, you have a knack for bringing people together towards a common goal. You enjoy all things technology and being on the forefront of emerging products and services, including cryptocurrency. Your global experience would allow you to thrive in a company with employees all over the world.
Your qualifications include
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience, with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Experience overseeing a human resources team for operational purposes and proven success with onboarding programs, visa & immigration programs as well as employee engagement and day to day human resource related tasks
- Ability to manage multiple critical priorities/projects with strong organizational skills
- Working experience in managing HR technology implementations and enhancements. Experience with WorkDay would be considered an asset
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, presentation, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of HRIS systems design, HR reporting, workflow, and auditing requirements
- The drive to be a self-starter and do whatever it takes to accomplish a mission/task/project.
This is an opportunity to leverage your experience to support Kraken on its quest to become a destination for industry talent. You will be given the executive support and resources necessary to achieve this vision and will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team while doing so. By joining this mission driven organization, you'll be part of a diverse group of thinkers and doers that are dedicated to making cryptocurrency available and accessible to the world and enabling people from all walks of life to invest in their independence.
To express interest in this opportunity please apply online by clicking "Apply Now" below.
For more information contact Katherine Risley, Partner, at 902-424-1120 and firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Severeyns, Recruitment Specialist at 902-421-1310 and email@example.com, or please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. If you require accommodation to participate in the recruitment process, please let Katherine or Jessica know.
Meridia Recruitment Solutions connects leading organizations with top talent by building strong relationships and creating ideal matches with candidates because we are only successful when you are. We appreciate your interest in this opportunity.
To learn more about Meridia Recruitment Solutions, our job opportunities, and career advice we invite you to explore our site and subscribe for career alerts.