We're fortunate to share our successes with an incredible and talented team who share a passion for what they do. Right now, we have an immediate opening for an experienced and energetic individual to join that team.
The Accounting Assistant will support the company by providing an innovative approach to both project accounting and financial . You will work closely with the financial and operations teams to ensure efficient delivery of financial information.
- Trade Accounts Payable processing including purchase order processing, purcahse invoice matching and posting, and monthly account reconciliation.
- Expense report posting and compliance review (policy compliance, coding and classification, tax compliance)
- Process accounts receivable invoices and send monthly statements, and follow up on outstanding accounts
- Preparation of monthly credit card reconciliations
- Maintain filing systems, electronic and manual
- Preparation of financial working papers
- Help to enforce accounting and finance policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Complete other projects and duties as requested by members of the finance team.
- Post-secondary training in business or administration, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience working in an advanced ERP environment
- Demostrated ability to multi-task, analyze and problem solve complex issues
- Experience working with NetSuite would be considered an asset
- Excellent computer skills and understanding of MS Office software applications
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, planning coordinating, organizing, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as an active team member