Supervisor, Repair & Overhaul
CFM in Saint John, NB
SUPERVISOR, REPAIR & OVERHAUL
CFM is an integrated provider of support to the world's most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customers highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Supervisor at our Repair & Overhaul Shop in Saint John, NB.
- Education Required: Technical or College Diploma, in either Industrial Mechanic or Mechanical Technician.
- Years of Experience Required: 3-5 years' experience as a Journeyman Industrial Mechanic or in a Shop environment
- Experience as a Foreman/Supervisor will be considered an asset
- Knowledge of hydraulics, rotating equipment maintenance or operation is beneficial
- Excellent computer and communication skills
- May be required to work additional hours to meet schedule requirements
- Work with Director and Operations Manager to coordinate all aspects of work assigned to the shop, from start to finish, so that it is completed on time and within budget.
- Monitor progress and performance against estimates; take action to resolve operational problems and minimize delays.
- Ensure solutions provided are cost effective and safe.
- Provide input to planning, schedules and budgets (as required).
- Select and identify materials, equipment, and external contractors (if necessary) to complete jobs.
- Set priorities, allocates tasks, and coordinates employees to meet targets and milestones.
- Ensure all work is performed in the shop in accordance with safety policies and regulations.
- Conduct meetings with shop personnel to provide updates on various subjects.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online. We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Custom Fabricators & Machinists Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.