Director of Business Development and Sales
Petro Service Limited in Saint John, NB
Petro Service Limited is a full line petroleum equipment distributor, specializing in sales, service, construction and installation. Our customers include owners and operators in the retail petroleum and commercial/industrial markets. The facilities involved include retail gas stations & car washes, bulk plants, fleet sites, commercial / industrial & agricultural sites and public sector institutions throughout Canada.
A vital strength within Petroservice is its team of dedicated, honest and customer-oriented employees. A willingness to improve and achieve is evident throughout the company with the focus on value added services for our customers, technological advances, and employee training.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Director of Business Development and Sales to join our team in Saint John, NB.
As a member of the senior leadership team reporting directly to the Vice President, the Director of Business Development and Sales will develop strategic growth opportunities, build brand recognition and key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, support the negotiation and closing of business deals and develop a high functioning sales team to increase sales opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing and new accounts
- Strategic brainstorming and implementation of business initiatives with VP
- Develop, manage and lead marketing campaigns, manage website and social media
- Maintaining an accurate sales pipeline
- Achieve growth and hit targets by being actively engaged in the selling process as well as successfully leading, managing and coaching the sales team
- Identifying emerging markets, market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
Suitable candidates will meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Engineering, MBA would be an asset
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or marketing role
- Technologically inclined
- A proven ability to plan, develop and implement business strategies
- High energy, self-motivated and must have a positive attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven sales record along with mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Knowledge of the petroleum industry would be an asset
- Bilingual would be considered an asset
If you are an outgoing, persuasive, team orientated, results driven individual who has been successful in sales; then this is the opportunity for you to continue to grow your career.
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We believe that our people are our strongest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, RRSP matching, EAP, and vacation benefits.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada's leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply online.
For other opportunities, please visit our careers page: https://www.petroservice.com/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.