Recreation Therapist 1 (RE01)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: SHCP
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Recreation Therapist 1 (RE01)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 12 months)
ANTICIPATED DATE: As soon as possible
HOURS OF WORK:8-hour shifts - Days
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Under the supervision of the Manager the successful candidate will provide quality recreology services to patients and perform related administrative tasks. He/She will participate in the development and implementation of new services and programs for patients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Recreation with concentration in Recreation Therapy;
- Time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.