Attendance and Disability Advisor
Applicants must attach their resumé to the application form.
BARGAINING UNIT : Management and Non Bargaining
ZONE : Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY : Campbellton Regional Hospital
DEPARTMENT : Human Ressources
CLASSIFICATION : Attendance and Disability Advisor
STATUS : Permanent full-time
FTE : 1.0
ANTICIPATED START DATE: November 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
8-hour shifts - Monday to Friday
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
Reporting to the Regional Health, Safety and wellness Manager, the incumbent will ensure effective management of claims filed with WorkSafeNB and Blue Cross Long-term Disability, as well as short- and long-term disability leaves. He or she will serve as facilitator and advisor to zone managers on the attendance management program. The successful candidate will oversee "duty to accommodate" matters. Overall duties are carried out in collaboration with the extended Human Resources team, managers, and agencies playing a role in the working capabilities of Network employees. Related duties may be added to ensure proper functioning of Human Resources.
- University degree in administration or the health field;
- Experience in human resources, knowledge of the health field and/or experience managing work disabilities;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and Meditech;
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal relationship skills;
- Collaborative attitude and broad perspective of the organization and its needs;
- Travel throughout the region, as required;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physically able to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network;
Spoken and written competence in English and French is required.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
"Vitalité Health Network is a smoke-free environment"