Legal Assistant/Legal Secretary
We are a small boutique law firm in Fredericton providing general legal services with a focus on real estate, family law and estate law. We are looking for a reliable and trustworthy individual with strong interpersonal skills, is organized and who can work independently and take initiative, to provide legal secretarial services to two experienced lawyers.
- Computer literate and is comfortable with legal software.
- Basic bookkeeping duties
- Receptionist duties
- Prepare correspondence and legal documents such as deeds, wills, affidavits, etc.
- Review and proofread documents.
- Communicating with potential clients and other law offices via email, phone or in person.
- Paralegal course and/or as a legal secretary.
- Legal Administration experience
Work With Us
We offer a pleasant and easy going work environment. We are flexible and accommodating to personal family needs, recognizing the importance of work/family life balance.