Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC01)
Applicants must attach a resume to their application.
BARGAINING UNIT: MSP
ZONE: Zone 5 - Restigouche
FACILITY: Campbellton Regional Hospital
CLASSIFICATION: Registered Cardiology Technologist (EC01)
STATUS: Temporary full-time (approximately 7 months)
ANTICIPATED DATE: December 2020
HOURS OF WORK:
8 and 12-hour shifts - Rotation
Possibility of standby and call back
Work schedule may be changed to meet operational needs.
This work involves performing E.C.G.'s, Holter monitoring, assisting with stress test and pacemaker checks and non-invasive blood pressure monitoring, as well as other diagnostic procedures, and computing results. Work includes some clerical duties.
- Currently registered in good standing with the New Brunswick Society of Cardiology Technologist and the Canadian Society of Cardiology Technologist;
- Current BLS certificate;
- Basic Computer skills;
- Professionalism, initiative, good judgement, resourcefulness in dealing the administrative detail and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and as a team member;
- Physical ability to perform assigned duties;
- Good previous work history (performance and attendance);
- Adherence to professional ethics principles, to the Network management philosophy and organizational values;
- Compliance with the rules of confidentiality established by the Vitalité Health Network.
Written and spoken competence in English and French is required.
1. May be required to work at St. Joseph Community Health Center when needed.
- The above requirements may be verified through oral, written or practical tests during the selection process.
- Should there be no fully qualified applicants, this position will not necessarily be reposted. If you wish to be considered for this position and meet most of the requirements, you are encouraged to apply at this time.
- The employer reserves the right to shorten or extend temporary assignments for operational reasons.
- We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.