Sobeys Inc. in Lower Sackville, NS
Requisition ID: 123123
Career Group: Pharmacy Careers
Job Category: National Pharmacy
Part Time or Full Time: Part Time
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Nova Scotia (CA-NS)
City: Lower Sackville
Location: Lawtons - 2569 (Lower Sackville)
Our family of 127,000 employees and franchise affiliates share a collective passion for delivering exceptional shopping experiences and amazing food to all our customers. Our mission is to nurture the things that make life better - great experiences, families, communities, and our employees. We are a family nurturing families.
A proudly Canadian company, we started in a small town in Nova Scotia but we are now in communities of all sizes across this great country. With over 1500 stores in all 10 provinces, you may know us as Sobeys, Safeway, IGA, Foodland, FreshCo, Thrifty Foods, Lawton's Drug Stores or another of our great banners but we are all one extended family.
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
The Pharmacy Student is responsible to provide superior customer service while completing the essential training to become a licensed Pharmacist. The student will gain a progressive learning experience in all aspects of pharmacy operations, administration, customer care, Profile programs and professional services. Actively contributes to an environment of employee and customer engagement.
- Professional pharmacy activities appropriate to level of education
- Prescription Assembly - Data Entry
- Process Customer Transactions, Receive and Release Prescriptions
- Answer Phones
- Promotion of all Profile Programs
- Pill Pack Assembly
- Filing Prescriptions, Ordering and replenishing supplies, cleaning
- Drug order creation and receiving
- Adhere to and implement all applicable company standards
- Other duties as assigned
- Above average communication skills (both oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to be self-directed and to work independently in meeting strict deadlines will be essential.
Education and Experience:
- Enrollment in Pharmacy program from a recognized institution.
- Previous pharmacy experience
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.